Saturday, March 19, 2011

Elizabeth Green posted this on her blog. Thought I would share it.

Notice the Green hair!! Gabe and Chandler before leaving for school. Going totally Green... name, clothes and hair!!


The boys woke me up EARLY this morning to tell me that the leprechauns had come and gone and left candy!!! :D It's so funny! Chandler was giddy with excitement yesterday and the day before - looking forward to St. Patrick's Day. I've been doing gold coins, gold nuggets, or green candy for years now, and now it seems that St. Patrick's Day has turned into another Christmas or Easter. Thankfully all that is needed is some candy - less stress for me. :D Today the boys dressed ALL in green, and I even turned their hair green. Too bad LAST night was bath night. I wonder how happy they will be with their green hair when they find out they have to shower again tonight. :/ Oh well. :D It's a fun day!!! HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment